Centacare Employment and Training provides quality, individualised employment, training and support services to unemployed job seekers in a manner consistent with our Christian ethos, which encourages clients to regain and sustain their dignity and work towards building an economic and social livelihood for themselves.
To transform lives through education, training and employment.
As an organisation, we value:
- Respect. Our culture is built on the premise of respect for the dignity, diversity and contribution of each person and we operate with consideration and the utmost regard for the feelings, wishes, rights and beliefs of all with whom we come into contact;
- Equity and justice. We seek to provide equal access and opportunity for all. We are motivated by clarity of purpose, understanding and the desire to support the aspirations of our clients;
- Inclusion. We are a community-based organisation, embracing and encouraging a sense of belonging for all our clients;
- Empowerment. Optimism, commitment, steady persistence and patience are fundamental traits that we look for in our teaching staff. A clear focus on outcomes based on individualised lesson and programme planning ensures clients achieve to their fullest extent;
- Integrity. We are guided by moral principle and a commitment to operating in an environment of honesty, openness and transparency.