If you are interested in joining an inspired and vibrant organisation with a successful 40 year history and almost 100 passionate employees, committed to making a difference in the lives of disadvantaged and unemployed job seekers, then we’d love to hear from you.
To see a full list of our current vacancies click here.
Working for Centacare
Centacare Employment and Training operates in an environment of collaboration, creativity, innovation, respect and integrity. We value the knowledge and diversity of our talented staff and in return offer great working conditions and benefits including:
- Career pathways;
- Induction and mentoring programs;
- Ongoing professional development opportunities;
- Flexible work options;
- Salary packaging (including novated leases);
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Well-resourced, upbeat offices and training sites;
- Easy access to public transport and shops.
To see more information on our current staff click here.
Click here to read more about what it’s like to work in the not-for-profit sector.