Our vibrant, multicultural student population comes from a wide range of backgrounds. We welcome Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians as well as migrants from all over the world. Our students include young people and mature-age people who are looking for an opportunity to continue their education, obtain job-ready skills or the qualifications necessary to enter a particular area of study or employment.
Our courses are delivered by qualified, experienced and talented teachers, tailored to the individual needs of each student. Classes are practical, fun, interactive and available from six locations across the Perth metropolitan region, including Gosnells, Cannington, Midland, West Perth, Mirrabooka and Joondalup.
Centacare supports more than 1,500 people every year with a holistic approach to learning:
- Small classes, individualised support and training tailored to student objectives;
- Passionate and experienced teachers some of whom are bi-lingual and/or from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds;
- Trainers with extensive industry experience;
- Additional teaching staff to support the literacy and numeracy requirements associated with industry training courses;
- Tutors and learning support workers;
- Student counsellor and access to confidential advice, guidance, counselling and referral to relevant agencies;
- On the job work experience with all industry training courses;
- Volunteer work experience opportunities.