Literacy and Numeracy Teacher – Relief Pool
Website Centacare Employment and Training
Transforming lives through Education, Training and Employment
Are you looking for a rewarding position where you can transform the lives of others?
We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic Literacy and Numeracy Teachers and Digital Literacy Teachers to join a casual pool to teach across our sites in Gosnells, Cannington, Armadale, West Perth and Fremantle. Join a dynamic team of educators who positively impact our student’s journey towards building a better economic and social livelihood for themselves.
At Centacare, we believe that education and training can help to break the cycle of adversity and create opportunities for a brighter future. We are a not-for-profit organisation with a vision, “to transform lives through education, training and employment”.
For over 45 years, we have been providing individualised, quality education and training programs that change people’s lives. We recognise that this is made possible by our passionate and dedicated staff, which is why we work hard to provide a positive and collaborative culture.
- Teaching Degree;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) including TAELLN411;
- Experience in teaching the Certificate in General Education for adults (CGEA);
- Experience in teaching both native English speakers and those with English as an additional language;
- Proficient computer skills; and
- A current National Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check.
- Demonstrated success working with Youth
- Experience in using the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF)
Centacare staff are at the heart of our success in all that we achieve. We are committed to providing a diverse workplace, that values the skills and differences that every staff member brings to the workplace. Our workplace is an inclusive environment that provides equal rights and opportunities for all workers. In addition, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Employee Assistance Program available to you and your immediate family;
- Professional Development
What to do next?
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply in writing with a resume along with a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, we thank you in advance for your interest and for taking the time to apply for this position.
Centacare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages cultural diversity, gender equality, and non-discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
You can also find us on social media: