Trainer and Assessor – Aged Care
Website Centacare Employment and Training
Transforming lives through education, training and employment
Centacare Employment and Training is a not-for-profit, Registered Training Organisation, (RTO), committed to providing education and training programs to a diverse range of people for over 40 years.
Are you looking for a role where you can make a big difference to the lives of many people? Do you have a passion to empower students to achieve their goals?
Join our team of dedicated trainers! We are passionate about student engagement and experience while being committed to high quality training and assessment.
- Relevant industry qualifications in Aged Care, preferably CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support or demonstrable equivalence;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116);
- Sensitivity to students from a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse background;
- Excellent interpersonal, time-management and communication skills with an ability to communicate and support a wide range of learners;
- Sound computer skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Organised, punctual, reliable, engaging and a fast learner;
- Self motivated, resilient and have a positive attitude;
- Experience in lesson planning, marking and recording assessments;
- Experience in providing students with ongoing academic support;
- Ability to engage students whilst delivering face to face training with attention to quality service;
- A current National Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check.
- Current industry experience in Aged care;
- Qualification and industry experience in Disability and
- Current driver’s license and own motor vehicle.
- Permanent position with Salary Packaging;
- Great working environment;
- Own classroom;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Walking distance to public transport and Water Town;
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and friendly team and
- Have a positive impact in the lives of others.
What to do next?
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply in writing with a resume along with a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria.
*Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, we thank you in advance for taking the time to apply for this position.
All recruitment and selection decisions will be based on the best qualified and experienced candidate who can perform the genuine occupational requirements of this position.
Centacare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
For more information on Centacare please refer to our website: www.centacarewa.com.au, or visit our Facebook page.