Centacare's Student Mentoring Program
Centacare’s free Mentoring Program is open to all VET students to help you further develop your employability skills and keep on track with your studies.
You can get help and guidance with:
- Preparation for work experience
- Employability skills
- Career planning
- Goal setting
- Referrals to other support services
Participation in this program will give you access to 3-4 face-to-face mentoring sessions throughout the duration of your course.
The Mentoring Program is customised for each individual student and the topics or areas that are covered are determined by you, depending on your personal needs and preferences.
Courses which include the Mentoring Program are:
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
For more information, please contact Centacare’s RTO Operations Manager.