Computer Skills for Work
Learn the computer skills you need for the workplace.
Computer Skills for Work is a free course which allows you to develop your digital skills to help you find work or go onto further study.
- Gain confidence with new technology
- Learn how to use computers and tablet devices
- Learn how to use programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Develop a professional résumé
- Learn how to use websites like myGov and SEEK
- Develop research and presentation skills
- Develop literacy and numeracy skills
Cost: FREE with referral
Where: 4/1236 Albany Highway, Cannington (easily accessible via public transport).
Transport to other training facilities will be provided when needed.
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30am – 2:30pm
Referral: Please contact your nearest referring agency to get a referral:
- Disability Employment Services (DES)
- Transition to Work
More info: If you have questions about Computer Skills for Work please contact:
Helen Mulcahy – (08) 9482 7000 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for referring agencies:
Computer Skills for Work is being run under the Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program and is open to jobseekers aged 15-64.
The course allows participants to develop their digital literacy skills to help prepare them for employment. Participants will learn skills specifically required for the workplace and can study towards achieving a nationally recognised qualification.
Referring agencies are encouraged to refer participants to the program using the below ESS Activity ID.
ESS Activity ID: 4861315