Parents Back to Work
Job Preparation Course
Are you a parent who is looking to get back into the workplace?
Learn the skills you need to find a job and get prepared for employment with Centacare’s Parents Back to Work course.
- Develop your résumé
- Learn how to write cover letters and selection criteria
- Learn how to use websites like myGov and SEEK
- Learn how to create a SEEK profile and apply for jobs online
- Learn interview do’s and don’ts
- Understand what employers are looking for in an employee
- Develop research and presentation skills
- Build your confidence
Cost: Free (with referral)
Date: 12th March – 11th April 2019 (5 weeks)
When: 9:00am – 2:30pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays
Where: 2318 Albany Highway, Gosnells (easily accessed via public transport)
Please note there are no childcare facilities provided.
Eligibility/Referral: Participants must have a referral from a ParentsNext or jobactive provider.
For more information, please contact us today.
Information for referring agencies:
Parents Back to Work is being run under the Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program and is open to ParentsNext participants.
The course allows participants to develop the essential skills they need to prepare them for employment and build confidence to enter the workforce.
Referring agencies are encouraged to refer participants to the program using the below ESS Activity ID.
ESS Activity ID: 3761315