Do you need help?
Centacare offers a free Student Support Service to everyone studying with us, which gives all of our students access to free and confidential counselling and support services.
You might be having problems with your studies, in your personal life or just need to talk to someone – we’re here to help.
Have you met Andrea and Maria?
Say hello to Centacare’s Student Support Counsellors!
If you’re a current student at Centacare and you’re having problems or need to talk to someone, have a chat with Andrea or Maria.
If you’d like to book an appointment just text, call or send Andrea or Maria an email – it’s that simple.
No topic is off limits! Some examples of what you might like help with are:
- Problems with not having enough money
- Legal issues
- Family conflict
- New directions and career pathways
- Issues with your studies
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Problems with drugs and alcohol
- Self-confidence and social issues
- Relationships and sexuality
- Homelessness and housing issues
- Dealing with Centrelink and Medicare
- Plus anything else you might need help with
Additionally, we are able to assist migrant and refugee students with referrals to settlement services and community agencies who are able to provide support with Visas, Citizenship and other issues associated with settling in Australia.