Work With Us
Working at Centacare is not just a job; when you join our team you play an integral role in helping us achieve our mission.
Centacare has been working to improve the lives of others in the Perth community by providing opportunities for education and training for over 40 years. We recognise that this has been made possible by our passionate and dedicated staff, which is why we work hard to provide a positive and collaborative culture so our employees can perform their best.
In line with our values and commitment to encouraging diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace, Centacare welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
"I appreciate that I can be one of the first steps in a client's journey towards making a difference in their life. The service our dedicated staff offer our clients will have a ripple effect in future generations of Australians and migrants in our commmunity."
– Bev, 17 years of service.
Centacare staff enjoy a positive, encouraging and welcoming work environment.
We offer competitive remuneration and a range of benefits and incentives across our organisation that support a highly productive workplace and healthy work-life balance. These include:
- Salary packaging
- Flexible work arrangements
- Learning and development opportunities
- Induction and mentoring programs
- Opportunities for promotion and progression of career pathways
- Access to a free and confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Well-resourced, upbeat offices and training sites
- Easy access to public transport and shops
- Work for a well established and reputable not for profit organisation and make valuable contributions to the community