Computer Skills for Work
Learn the computer skills you need for the workplace.
Computer Skills for Work is a free course that allows you to develop your digital skills to help you find work or go on further study.
- Gain confidence with new technology
- Learn how to use computers and tablet devices
- Learn how to use programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Develop a professional résumé
- Learn how to use job search websites like SEEK
- Develop research and presentation skills
- Develop literacy and numeracy skills
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced classes available
Cost: FREE with referral
Referral: Participants must have a referral from one of the following agencies to the SEE Program in order to attend this course:
– Services Australia (Centrelink)
– Disability Employment Services (DES)
– Transition to Work
Browse course delivery location details below:
Dates: 13th July – 23rd September 2021
Duration: 11 Weeks
When: Two days a week, 9:00am – 2:30pm
Where: 2318 Albany Highway, Gosnells (Get Directions)
- Referrals Open on 8th June 2021
- Referrals Close on 2nd July 2021
ESS Activity ID: 3761315
For more information, please contact us today.
Information for referring agencies:
Computer Skills for Work is being run under the Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program and is open to job seekers aged 15+.
The course allows participants to develop their digital literacy skills to help prepare them for employment. Participants will learn skills specifically required for the workplace and can study towards achieving a nationally recognised qualification.
To refer a participant to this course, please contact Helen Mulcahy on (08) 9482 7028 or firstname.lastname@example.org.