Computer Skills for Work
Learn the computer skills you need for the workplace.
Computer Skills for Work is a free course which allows you to develop your digital skills to help you find work or go onto further study.
- Gain confidence with new technology
- Learn how to use computers and tablet devices
- Learn how to use programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Develop a professional résumé
- Learn how to use websites like myGov and SEEK
- Develop research and presentation skills
- Develop literacy and numeracy skills
- Beginner and intermediate classes available
Cost: FREE with referral
Referral: Participants must have a referral from one of the following agencies in order to attend this course:
- Disability Employment Services (DES)
- Transition to Work
For more information, please contact us today.
Information for referring agencies:
Computer Skills for Work is being run under the Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program and is open to jobseekers aged 15-64.
The course allows participants to develop their digital literacy skills to help prepare them for employment. Participants will learn skills specifically required for the workplace and can study towards achieving a nationally recognised qualification.
To refer a participant to this course, please contact Helen Mulcahy on (08) 9482 7028 or firstname.lastname@example.org.