Computer Skills for Work
Learn the computer skills you need for the workplace.
Computer Skills for Work is a free course that allows you to develop your digital skills to help you find work or go on further study.
- Gain confidence with new technology
- Learn how to use computers and tablet devices
- Learn how to use programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Develop a professional résumé
- Learn how to use job search websites like SEEK
- Develop research and presentation skills
- Develop literacy and numeracy skills
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced classes available
Referrals Close on
24th September 2021
Cost: FREE with referral
Referral: Participants must have a referral from one of the following agencies to the SEE Program in order to attend this course:
– Services Australia (Centrelink)
– Disability Employment Services (DES)
– Transition to Work
Browse course delivery location details below:
Dates: 4th October – 17th December 2021
Duration: 11 Weeks
Days: Monday and Wednesday or Thursday and Friday
Times: 9:00am – 2:30pm
Where: Level 1/823 Wellington Street, West Perth (Get Directions)
- Referrals Open on 6th September 2021
- Referrals Close on 24th September 2021
ESS Activity ID: 4861315
Must be referred within referral open dates.
For more information, please contact us today.
Information for referring agencies:
Computer Skills for Work is being run under the Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program and is open to job seekers aged 15+.
The course allows participants to develop their digital literacy skills to help prepare them for employment. Participants will learn skills specifically required for the workplace and can study towards achieving a nationally recognised qualification.
To refer a participant to this course, please contact Helen Mulcahy on (08) 9482 7028 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
Subscribe to our eNews
Get the latest course info, news and updates from Centacare.