Peter has 20 years of legal experience, working in private practice, in house and for local government and has general commercial, corporate, property, construction and major projects experience.
In private practice, Peter has worked for national, international and top-tier law firms.
Peter is a trusted advisor to many companies, not for profit organisations, charitable and sporting organisations.
Peter also sits on various boards, providing stewardship in legal, governance, risk and compliance.
Peter’s board positions have included:
- Chair of City West Lotteries House
- Board member of Phoenix Support & Advocacy Services
- President of the Asian Australian Lawyers Association Inc (WA Branch)
- Chair of the Asia Business Council of WA Inc.
- Chair of the Lawyers in Local Government (LLG) Network
- President of Westnam United Soccer Club Inc.
Peter has been recognised by being awarded the WA Volunteer for Multicultural Communities Award 2019. He was the winner of the Piddington Society’s Senior Lawyer of the Year Award 2019 and the Law Society of WA’s Lawyer of the Year Award 2021. Peter was listed amongst the Most Influential Lawyers 2021 by Australasian Lawyers.