Do you need help to improve your computer skills? Come along to our FREE Basic Computing Classes – everyone is welcome!
Attend this class if you want to:
- Learn how to use computers
- Gain confidence with technology
- Practice speaking English
- Meet new people and have fun!
Where: Centacare Employment and Training, 823 Wellington Street, West Perth (opposite Water Town)
Time: 9:30am – 12:00pm
- Friday, 25 August – Familiarisation with computers and how to use them
- Friday, 8 September – Basic understanding of Microsoft Office and Windows Explorer
- Friday, 22 September – Internet browsing and how it can help you achieve your goals
- Friday, 6 October – How to create a simple and effective resume
Places are limited, so please call or email us to register:
(08) 9482 7000 email@example.com